Official NAM Announcement:
If you are a fully paid California, Oregon, and Washington State Finalist by 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 you will be eligible for the NAM COVID-19 Action Plan. Unfortunately, we did have to cancel the LIVE 2020 California,Oregon, and Washington Pageant. We will be hosting these events through the Appointed Representative Program and with qualification to attend the 2020 NAM National Pageant!
Exclusively for 2020 California, Oregon and Washington State Finalists:
If you were fully paid to compete for your state pageant this year you now have the following options:
1. If you are a fully paid (have completed your sponsor fee payments) California, Oregon, and Washington State Finalist by 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 you will be eligible for the NAM COVID-19 Action Plan.Unfortunately, we did have to cancel the 2020 California,Oregon, and Washington Pageants. We will be awarding the NAM state queen titles for these three states this year through the Appointed Representative Program. Deadline to apply for the appointed title is July 10, 2020
2. GO DIRECT TO NATIONALS! Transfer all the funds that you paid for State 2020 to your National 2020 account and compete for the National All-American Miss National Title. If you wish, you can participate in just the optional contests at Nationals. Either way, you will automatically receive a free extra credit of $350.00 for your National 2020 account. You may use your credits toward anything at Nationals that NAM offers: All-American fee, optional contests, NAM Boutique, and more!
3. Transfer all funds that you paid for State 2020 to the 2021 California, Oregon or Washington State Pageant.
- California – July 23-25, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County.
- Oregon and Washington – September 3-6,2021
*Please note: If your State 2020 sponsor fees are not fully paid by 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, June 17 20, 2020 then your fees will be held for your State 2021 pageant account.
You can call your state office at 281-496-9000 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your decision.
– All state hotel reservations will automatically be canceled by the host hotel. – If you wish to compete for your State Queen Title through the Appointed Representative Program you can do so directly at namiss.com/appointed. The deadline is July 10th. You will have to pay the $40 ARP registration fee. Then all of your 2020 state fees paid will be transferred to your 2020 national account. Plus you will receive a $350.00 credit towards your national sponsorship fee.
– If you do not win your State Queen Title through the Appointed Representative Program, then you will still automatically qualify to compete for the National All-American Miss National Title and all fees that you paid for state 2020 will be transferred to your Nationals 2020 account, PLUS a free extra statement credit of $350.00 to use towards anything you want at NAM Nationals 2020
– If you have specific questions you can text the NAM National Coordinator, LaKishia Edwards, directly at 832-652-6484.