Congratulations on taking the first steps to become a NAM state finalist. Welcome to the Virtual Open Call Portal.
We will bring the open call to YOU and your family! After you watch all of the open call videos simply follow the steps below and fill out the application.
If you have any questions feel free to call our office at 281-496-9000. Our Personal Pageant Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 10am to 3pm CST.
- This open call video will provide you with all the information that you need to begin your journey with NAM.
- Once you have watched the entire Open Call Session be sure to complete step 2 immediately so that you do not delay the acceptance process.
- Once you and your family have finished watching the entire open call video CLICK HERE to complete your open call application.
- Please fill out your open call application thoroughly and completely because it will determine your acceptance.
- All applications must be completed online within 3 days from watching the video.
- This is a FREE application process. You will not be asked to pay to take part in the open call.
- Once we receive your online open call application the selections committee with thoroughly review all information submitted.
- You will be notified via text message within 5 business days with the status of your acceptance.
- If you qualify and we receive the first half of your sponsorship fees, you will be sent a link to access your Virtual Pageant Prep Training Session.
- If you qualify, based on your application, payments can be made here.
- The Virtual Pageant Prep Training Session will be a detailed tutorial outlining step-by-step instructions to best prepare for your state pageant. It will also provide tips, pointers and best practices.
- Read all of the material we send you.
- It is important to thoroughly review your State Guidebook and Paperwork. There will be a series of important deadlines, forms to fill out and so much more.
- Stay Connected on our official social media channels. All updates and announcements are made on social media first!
- Communicate with our state office as needed.
- Our Personal Pageant Representatives are avaible to answer any questions you or your family may have.
- Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 3:00pm C.S.T.
- Everything we provide during the Virtual Pageant Prep Training Session, in the magazines and online will need to be reviewed and practiced over and over leading up to your state pageant.
- We can show you and teach you everything but if you don’t practice you will not be as prepared as you could be for your state pageant.
- Go to iamnaminfo.com for more information
- This will show you the exact dates and location for your state pageant.