National Yearbook Photo and Sponsor List Submission
This page provides 2019 national pageant participants with an alternative to mailing in photos to the national office. By using this page, you can upload your photo to the national pageant office instantly. You will also receive an automatic confirmation email, confirming your upload.
While the photos in the national pageant yearbook are not used for scoring purposes, we want the yearbook to be a great keepsake for you!
The NAM national program books are professionally printed by a printing company, using actual lithograph printing plates and gloss paper stock. So, it is important that the photo you send is one that has good enough resolution.
For best results, please follow these guidelines for the photo that you upload.
Photo File Format and Size
- You can upload a JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF or BMP image file.
- Minimum file size is 300 K. This is a guideline as an aid in your selecting a photo that is likely to have good resolution.
- If you scan your photo, the resulting file must print as a 4″ x 6″ image or larger. If you are into pixel measurements, the photo should be at least 480 x 640 pixels. Again, these are guidelines to serve as an aid in your selecting a photo that is likely to have good resolution.
- Maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Your photo must be a clear image of only you. Your photo may not have other people, or pets, pictured in it.
- It must not be blurry, grainy or fuzzy.
- It should have a plain background. For example, it is not a picture of you in front of a mountain or building.
- It may not have a watermark across your face, or the head-and-shoulders of your body.
- It should be a full face-and-shoulders shot, or face and torso shot. Not a full length whole-body photo.
- You should be facing the camera. For example, do not submit a photo where you are facing sideways.
- Your hair should not be noticeably obscuring your face. For example, bangs which hang over one eye would not be a good look for the yearbook.
- It should not be cropped in a way that cuts off any part of your head. Please keep in mind that the photo will be professionally cropped once it is received for the yearbook. You should not crop it close-in.
- Do not scan your driver’s license or school ID to use that photo. The scanned image will not be of high enough quality to meet the system’s requirements for an acceptable photo.
- Do not submit a cell phone photo of a photo. If you already have a photo that is developed, then use a scanner to do an actual scan of a photo.
Here are some example pages of the three categories of yearbook contestant photo pages.
All-American MissSM queen’s competition pages
If you are participating in the All-American MissSM queen’s competition, then your photo will be placed in these pages.
National American MissSM queen’s competition pages
If you are participating in the National American MissSM queen’s competition, then your photo will be placed in these pages.
Optional Contests competition pages
If you are participating in one or more of the Optional Contests for which there is a fee, then your photo will be placed in these pages.
Please also note:
- If you are having difficulty of any kind using this photo upload page, please know that you can always e-mail your photo to the national pageant office at Photos@namiss.com. However, if you choose to use this page to upload your photo, please do not also email it. That would potentially cause some confusion.
- If you have a photo for a yearbook spotlight page, please do not use this photo upload page. All advertising photos should be e-mailed to the national pageant office at email@example.com. For questions on national yearbook advertising, please call us at 281-496-9000.