Updated as of Thursday, May 28, 2020
In light of the rapidly evolving circumstances surrounding COVID-19 our highest priority is the health and well-being of our NAMily and all of those affiliated with NAM events. As we navigate the ever-changing impact of the coronavirus on our communities we will keep our NAMily updated.
Here you will find more information on your state event.
- For the states of California, Florida, Oregon, Texas and Washington – Click here for more information.
- For the states of Alabama, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia- Click here for more information.
- For the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Oklahoma and Wisconsin- Click here for more information.
- For the states of Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, and Tennessee- Click here for more information.
- For the states Illinois and Indiana – Click here for more information.
- NAM NATIONALS – Click here for more information.
Any updates related to pageant dates will be shared on all Official NAM social media. Also, every 2020 state finalist registered will be notified by their state director with any detailed updates.
Have you never competed at NAM? Do you want all the details before you sign up? You can attend a Virtual Open Call right now at www.namiss.com/OC. Its Free and Easy!
To see specific dates and location for each state pageant event, go to the Pageant Dates page.
Stay Tuned, Sparkle and Sanitize!
Steve & Kathleen Mayes
NAM National Directors
The following states continue to be in the Appointed Representative Program. NEW DEADLINE June 1, 2020: Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Deadline is June 1st for the Appointed Representative Program.
APPLY NOW at www.namiss.com/Appointed