Updated as of Thursday, March 19, 2020
In light of the rapidly evolving circumstances surrounding COVID-19 our highest priority is the health and well-being of our NAMily and all of those affiliated with NAM events. As we navigate the ever-changing impact of the coronavirus on our communities we will keep our NAMily updated.
- All NAM State Pageants this summer are proceeding as scheduled EXCEPT for California and Texas-South.
- NEW DATES: California, August 7th – 9th.
- NEW DATES: Texas-South, August 14th – 16th
- Your state director’s office has details on any Open Calls or Pageant Prep Training Sessions that will be rescheduled.
- Any updates related to pageant dates will be shared on all Official NAM social media. Also, every 2020 state finalist registered will be notified by their state director with any detailed updates.
- Have you never competed at NAM? Do you want all the details before you sign up? You can attend a Virtual Open Call right now at www.namiss.com/OC. Its Free and Easy!
To see specific dates and location for each state pageant event, go to the Pageant Dates page.
Stay Tuned, Sparkle and Sanitize!
Steve & Kathleen Mayes
NAM National Directors
All of the following state pageants are proceeding as originally scheduled, except that the dates for California and Texas-South have changed.
The following states continue to be in the Appointed Representative Program. No change: Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Deadline is April 15th for the Appointed Representative Program.
APPLY NOW at www.namiss.com/Appointed